Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Laine cherishes natural fibers, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life.
Laine includes patterns from leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes, and strong, visual storytelling.
The magazine is filled with beautiful knitwear designs as well as stunning photography.
Issue eight, Kelo, includes:
- 140 pages
- an interview with Susan Crawford
- a long-format story about Ocean Rose
- my story by Pauline Copin-Herriot of Lain'amourée
- a column by Jeanette Sloan
- seasonal recipes
- a travel guide to our dear hometown, Tampere
- 11 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: