This loom ships directly to you from the supplier at no additional charge!
Affordable and versatile
- quick and easy to warp and weave
- double heddle option
The rigid heddle is an excellent introduction to hand weaving but is also very versatile. Create beautiful and unique garments and homeware. With colour and texture weave unique fabrics or with pick-up sticks create beautiful designs. The loom can also make woven tapestries and wall hangings. You can use the loom to create cushion covers, table mats, fabrics and garments, floor mats, just about anything.
Made from Silver Beech hardwood the loom is very strong and robust.
- 7.5dpi - 30/10cm reed
- 2 stick shuttles (56cm/22")
- double heddle sideposts
- warping peg
- optional indirect warping option
- double ended threading hook
- easy to follow colour step-by-step Learn to Weave booklet.